One Stop Shop for Energy Certification’s and Associated Works
Mission Statement. Our goal – to improve energy performance – transforming how our buildings/homes use energy in line with our 2030 net zero target.
Tackling emissions from buildings/homes will take many years to deliver, but it is a journey we must start now.
It is therefore crucial for landlords and portfolio holders to ensure that their building meets current energy standards or above. Ensuring our homes and workplaces use energy efficiently makes good financial sense, as well as supporting better health and well-being.
- Upgrading all UK homes to EPC C could provide annual energy bill savings of £7.5 billion *
- All rented non-domestic buildings will be EPC Band B by 2030, where cost effective. Energy White Paper Dec 2020
One Stop Shop for Certification and Associated Works
After protracted and rigorous procurement procedures, we have carefully selected Service Providers that offer comprehensive energy surveys and certificates to provide clients with advice on current and potential energy use and energy reduction in terms of financial benefits and a lower carbon footprint.
The survey will result in a detailed schedule of potential opportunities that can be adopted to your building in line with legislation relevant to each lot. This includes a summary of associated financial and carbon costs and savings with the Service Providers …… expertly placed to undertake works to bring your buildings to the required certification of compliance/ or you may also wish to aim above and beyond the current band requirement to achieve greater energy savings – barring lawful exceptions.
OJEU Compliant, Quick and Easy to Use, Numerous Suppliers to choose from, Quick response time & Peace of mind
How to use the Framework
Any Customer ordering Services under the Framework Agreement shall:
- identify the relevant Lot which its Service requirements fall into.
- identify the location where the Service requirements are situated.
- complete the Access & Order Form electronically via the Authority’s website www.hounslow.gov.uk/hounslowepc
- the Authority will review the form and send the Customer:
- a list of all the Framework Providers capable of performing the Service in the geographical location specified for that Lot;
- the Call Off Contract and the Completion of Works Form
- the Customer shall then select the Framework Provider with either direct award or mini competition and place an Order with the successful Framework Provider;
- the successful Framework Provider will then sign the Order and return it to the Customer;
- the parties can supplement and refine the Call-off Terms and Conditions (to the extent permitted by and in accordance with the requirements of the Regulations and Guidance);
- once the Call-off Terms and Conditions are agreed by the parties the Customer countersigns the Order and Call-off Terms and sends it to the successful Framework Provider for their signature.
- LOT 1: Energy Performance Certificates Framework for non-domestic EPCs
- LOT 2: Energy Performance Certificates Framework for domestic EPCs
- LOT 3: Display Energy Certificates Framework (DEC)
- LOT 4: Stock Condition Surveys Framework (SCS’s)