A carbon neutral future starts at All-Energy 2021. Europe’s largest free to attend conference is returning to the SEC Glasgow from 18-19 August. With 250+ exhibitors and 8000+ attendees, All-Energy will bring together renewable and low carbon energy stakeholders from around the world for two days of learning, connecting and innovating. All attendees will benefit from access to the conference theatres, where we will discuss and debate the road ahead to a prosperous net zero future. Join us in 2021 and make connections that count.
Located at the NEC Birmingham, The Facilities Event is the UK exhibition dedicated to facilities management. The Facilities Event offers a range of activities designed to provide engagement opportunities for FM professionals to connect with their peers, share information and drive excellence in their industry.
Network with entire UK FM community
Discover the latest FM products and solutions
Further your career and professional development
Live demonstrations and workshops
With COVID-19 disrupting the energy mix globally and the demand for oil and gas plummeting, many countries have now released their green recovery plan with hydrogen production being at the forefront. Hydrogen is now labelled as the fuel of the future, with all the super major oil and gas companies committing to green hydrogen production, ammonia now has a key role to play.
Ammonia’s chemical compound, consisting of NH3 positions itself to be the perfect carrier of hydrogen fuel supplying hydrogen to different countries that would normally import oil and gas to meet its energy demands. Ammonia can also be a key component to help decarbonise the maritime and shipping sectors as an alternative fuel source.
The European Green Ammonia & Hydrogen Decarbonisation Summit will address the latest developments and opportunities across green ammonia and hydrogen sectors. It will determine strategies for greater decarbonisation of the energy intensive industries, shipping and maritime sectors. It will bring together 250+ decarbonisation policy makers, industry and innovators, the two day summit will address approaches for accelerating the rollout of innovative decarbonising technologies.
Session 1 EU & International Policy
Session 2 Projects
Session 3 Infrastructure
Session 4 Logistics and Transportation
Session 1 Health, Safety & Risk
Session 2 Energy Transition
Session 3 Investment & Economics
Session 4 Supply Chain, Skills & Workforce Developments
The Energy Management Summit is a two-day event which allows senior energy management professionals to meet with innovative and competitive suppliers to the industry.
4th & 5th October – Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted (virtual attendance options also available)
It is entirely free for buyers to attend. Your pass includes:
- A personalised itinerary of relaxed 1-2-1 meetings with budget-saving suppliers who match your needs for upcoming projects
- Access to live insightful seminar sessions led by industry thought leaders
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- Overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments throughout
Simply register your pass via our short booking form (virtual options are available).
To find out more about attending the Summit, contact Victoria Petch on 01992 374082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suppliers to the Industry
If you are an industry supplier, you can benefit from:
- A personalised itinerary designed to match you with senior energy management buyers who you would like to meet and those that match your requirements
- 1-2-1 access to senior industry buyers
- Branding exposure via numerous marketing materials, event guide and event website, social media channels
- Overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments
- Your own pre-built, hassle-free meeting stand that is fully furnished and includes a social distancing partition screen
For more information, contact Lisa Rose on 01992 374077 / email@example.com for cost packages (virtual options are also available).
Social Distancing: We will be abiding by social distancing rules to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our event attendees and staff.
Healthcare Estates is a truly unique event in the UK market – the only national conference and exhibition to bring together those who design, build manage and maintain healthcare facilities.
Healthcare Estates’ visitors make a conscious decision to attend the event setting aside valuable time to find solutions to the challenges they face on a daily basis and keep up to date with the latest product innovations.
- Meet specifiers and decision-makers responsible for controlling built environment budgets
- Talk directly to those “on the front line” about the problems and challenges they face and how your products and service can help address them
- Present and demonstrate your expertise to a highly targeted and motivated audience
- Gain valuable feedback and insights that can feed into your new product and business development processes
- Raise your profile in the healthcare sector, and gain a genuine competitive advantage