12 March 2020, The mtc, Ansty Park, Coventry
Don’t get left out in the cold! Join us in the warm at ESTA’s SMART-aM&T event.
Hosted by ESTA’s automatic Monitoring & Targeting group (aM&Tg) and Smart Buildings group (SBg) the popular FREE-TO-ATTEND SMART-aM&T event is now in its 18th year!
Event: SMART aM&T conference and exhibition
Date: Thursday 12 March 2020
Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (registration from 09:00)
Place: mtc, Coventry, CV7 9JU
CPD: 5 hours Conference Time
Secure your place at – www.estaenergy.org.uk/events/amt/
Providing the data and expertise to positively impact energy efficiency and climate change targets
- ‘Focus, Filter and Flag’ guidance on how to avoid drowning in data
- Workplace charging – managing increased load demand
- Latest development in fluid technology
- Digital Power
- Use of AI in Smart Buildings
- Finding SMART IoT solutions through alliances
Three reasons to attend:
- Discover and discuss emerging technologies, follow the latest innovations, and find out how you can update your metering or utilise your existing solution to best manage your energy
- Engage with panellists and network with industry experts over lunch
- 5 hours of CPD accredited content to empower your decision making
Without a doubt, the best one day energy efficiency conference and exhibition on the 2020 calendar.