Our client is a leading sustainability business looking to add a Senior Consultant to its expanding team. They provide commercially focused sustainability strategy, reporting, risk management, and performance services to some of the UK’s largest organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and rapidly expanding sustainability consultancy, working with a diverse client base.
The successful Senior Energy Consultant will be expected to have 3-5 years of experience in Sustainability reporting to help deliver strategic services that will enable our client’s clients to optimise energy performance and mitigate carbon risks.
The role offers significant scope to learn and develop as part of a leading team in the sector, working to enable a global low carbon economy.
Particularly, it will focus on supporting major real estate clients to perform in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB).
- A degree in a relevant discipline (environment and energy related subjects would be an advantage, minimum grade 2:1)
- Understanding of corporate sustainability reporting with at least 1-year experience
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence external stakeholders
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Be able to perform well under pressure
- A high level of attention to detail, with a desire to learn fast and deliver excellence
- An understanding and experience of delivering GRESB
- Experience with other benchmarking framework e.g. CDP/ ESG rankings
- Knowledge of Real Estate sector/ fund composition
- Extra languages welcomed
Salary: £ DOE
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 7761800201, or send us your CV.