Climate17rec Rebel Energy
Clean energy with a big heart
Rebel Energy is a new, dynamic energy supplier and a game changing movement of Rebels, looking to shake up the UK energy market.
Rebel Energy is on a mission to make a positive and lasting impact on our world and in our society. To leave our world in a better place than when we started – to heal and restore the planet, to break the chains of poverty and inequality and to show that big business can be both profitable and a force for good.
Rebel Energy does this by acting differently, transforming lives and changing society through supplying affordable clean energy with a big heart to all.
To ensure we live by our aims and objectives, we are a registered B-Corp, and have set these guiding principles within the foundation of our organisation. Rebel Energy are now going into a phase of growth and are looking for experienced professionals from the energy sector who want to be part of something unique.
About the Role
- The Partnership Sales Manager will be responsible for the channel and partnership sales for the business and play a key role in driving forward the Rebel Energy Brand with external partner companies across the UK.
- This position will involve driving performance of existing partnership channels, launching new partnerships and creatively thinking about how we can grow quickly and effectively.
- Design partnership marketing campaigns with the management team to drive growth and brand awareness
- Lead member acquisition and retention in the UK market.
What we stand for
Rebel Energy passionately believes that businesses need to be a force for good in having a social mission that helps the advancement of society, addressing and fighting against climate change and making a positive impact in the communities in which they operate. Together, we’ll achieve this in several ways:
- We’ll be transparent, operating with integrity and to the highest applicable standards
- Our customers will trust us thanks to externally recognised, best-in-class customer service
- Working in partnership with companies in the supply chain, we’ll ensure they act responsibly and ethically and over time adopt similar values
- We’ll share 10% of profits with all employees and link bonuses to several outcomes including profitability, customer retention, level of customer service/satisfaction, customer growth and achieving a minimum level of renewable generation as part of the supply mix
- We’ll enable consumers with poor credit scores to access the same low prices as those fortunate
enough to be allowed credit terms
▪ Our work culture will center on the core values of wellbeing, responsibility, trust, happiness
- We are committed to taking a leading role in decarbonising the energy supply in the UK by offering all customers (including prepay) a cost effective renewable and carbon neutral energy supply
- We’ll work with customers to reduce their energy consumption through providing advice, services and affordable energy saving products
- We’ll grow the electricity and gas supplied direct from renewable sources by 10% year on year
- We will demonstrate that a business can be profitable in addition to pursuing social and environmental outcomes as part of its mission
- 10% of profits will be donated to charity (split evenly between local, national and international causes)
The Partnership Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Think creatively about non-traditional channels to grow sales
- Take full responsibility for the customer acquisition process and sales targets
- Grow brand awareness through meeting and presenting to new and existing partners to help Rebel Energy become the number 1 renewable energy supplier in the UK.
- Maintain and develop relationships with channel partners to drive and increase sales
- Monitor sales and performance, acting as the key knowledge point for sales performance and market trends within the organisation.
- Review the existing propositions that we offer to both incumbent and potential partners to ensure that they remain market leading.
- Work to drive and improve new Rebel Energy propositions and take these to market
- Work with the company’s marketing department to improve customer acquisition strategies
- Where necessary, represent the Company at industry forums and/or events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
- You will be expected to travel from time to time as part of the role
The Partnership Sales Manager Requirements
- Strong Sales and Marketing skills and entrepreneurial attitude
- Previous experience working for a fast-growing challenger brand in the energy market
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification or commensurate work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to deal effectively with queries and build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
- Experience in developing partnerships with housing associations and the charity sector would be
- Initiative to propose solutions and to take independent action
- Able to prioritise workload in a busy and challenging landscape
- Previous experience in the energy industry
- Willingness to travel as part of the role
What we offer
In return, you will be part of a purpose driven team where you can really make a difference. In
addition to your salary and company profit share you will also be part of creating a great company
culture under the following points:
We believe that for individuals to thrive and develop, they need to be healthy and feel positive. Wellbeing is the top priority and focus for Rebel Energy.
- Responsibility and trust
Individuals in a workplace should be given the freedom and space to take charge of their own workload and trusted to make the right judgemental call. Rebel Energy aims to create a culture of responsibility and trust.
We’ll do this by using technology to connect teams, encouraging and enabling remote working, training staff to engage with customers as humans rather than robotically following a script, and providing them with the freedom and space to make decisions.
- Happiness and fulfilment
Whilst this means different things to different people, to Rebel Energy it means that to grow and develop as a person, individuals need to enjoy what they do, who they work with, and to finish the day feeling that they have achieved something and looking forward to what the next working day will bring.
We will create a culture that facilitates happiness and fulfilment, through a commitment to listening, being transparent and honest in what we do and why we do it and having a willingness to adapt and be responsive to a rapidly changing world.
How to Apply
Climate17 are working as an exclusive recruitment partner to Rebel Energy and are excited to be supporting the growth of this exciting business.
For more information and to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are interested in this position to email@example.com.