Climate17 are working with a leading organisation focused on supporting the development of multiple heating schemes across the UK.
Our Client are looking to add an Energy specialist to their growing and well-established team. As a specialist energy and environment consultancy they endeavour to make sure that every new building is good for people and good for the planet.
They are currently looking to add to their team of specialists based in Watford as a result of ongoing growth.
- Specialist – 1+ years experience in specialist consulting or similar
- Senior Specialist – 4+ years experience in specialist consulting or similar
- Housebuilding sector experience
- Detailed knowledge of heat network commercial structures and operation
- Experience working with O&M contractors and ESCOs
- Working knowledge of CIBSE CP1
- Member of a relevant professional body or a Chartered professional
- Proven capability at managing multiple projects
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, attend meetings and discuss multiple service areas
- Desire to technically lead and develop existing and new service areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- First-rate report writing and numerically literate.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 7761800201, or send us your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.