Our client is a leading sustainability business that connects sustainability with business value, helping companies to understand their overall carbon footprint and move toward a zero-carbon economy.
They are looking for a building services engineer to take a leading role in development and delivery of their Smart Building Programmes for clients.
- Influencing change within clients to deliver our Client’s purpose of contributing to a low carbon economy
- Technical programme and project management for large and complex clients
- Undertaking energy audits of a wide range of building types, including detailed assessments of BMS controls and HVAC plant
- Designing and delivering energy and Net-Zero carbon performance strategies
- In-depth data analysis applying big data tools
- Line management
- Client engagement and internal stakeholder development
You will have
- At least 3 years of building services experience
- Significant experience of both operational and capital expenditure project identification and delivery
- Experience of managing hardware implementation programmes with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the built environment
- Experience of managing BMS controls projects
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, or another Energy related discipline
- Renewable Energy procurement experience
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Ward on 07761 800201, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.