Our client is a leading sustainability business that connects sustainability with business value, helping companies to understand their overall carbon footprint and move toward a zero-carbon economy. We are currently searching for an Associate Director to join their organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead on Energy Services programmes and projects that drive energy and carbon savings in buildings through the creation of great client relationships and delivery of decarbonisation capital works and BMS optimisation projects.
- Manage ongoing energy Services programmes for portfolios of buildings
- Develop and maintain key client stakeholder relationships at multiple levels to drive programmes forward and develop further opportunities
- Coordinate and develop a team of junior engineers
- To support and QA monthly exception reviews and identify opportunities for further energy savings within BMS systems HVAC and capital works programmes
- Support the delivery of quarterly Measurement and Verification (M&V) reporting outputs
- Using advanced technical knowledge and skills lead on initial energy services projects with new client buildings – from initial analysis through to confirmed implementation of identified energy saving opportunities
- Develop proposals, pricing and leading on sales calls and meetings for the sale of Energy Services Programmes and renewal of contracts
- Attend, feed into and take actions from weekly senior Delivery Management Team meetings
- Management of company workload management software for the team – Open Air (time) and Monday (outputs)
- Continuous development of systems and processes
- You have experience of energy auditing large commercial buildings across multiple client and portfolio types
- Experience of BMS optimisation
- Skilled in energy data analysis
- Knowledgeable in project and programme management, with team development skills
- Skilled in client stakeholder management at all levels
- Commercial Real Estate experience is desirable
You will have
- Qualifications as a Chartered Engineer / Energy Manager, BEng Mech Engineering (with focus on buildings and plant infrastructure)
- Over 8 years of experience working within the building decarbonisation space
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy industry experience
- Experience of strong team leadership, with project and programme management experience – a qualification in Project Management is desirable
CMVP Qualification or MSc in Built Environment or similar is desirable
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Ward on 07761 800201, or send your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.