Climate17 are working with a leading organisation focused on supporting the development of multiple district heating schemes across the UK.
Our Client are looking to add a Senior Energy specialist to their growing and well-established team. As a specialist energy and environment consultancy they endeavour to make sure that every new building is good for people and good for the planet. If you are knowledgeable, skilled and passionate, feel free to get in touch.
They are currently looking to add to their team of specialists based in Watford as a result of ongoing growth.
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Engineer looking to take the next step in their career and utilise their district heating experience to fulfil a broad and multifaceted consulting role which forms part of our clients broad and dynamic service offering.
- Leading on district heating projects across the UK.
- Lead on design reviews and performance specifications.
- Client facing role and undertaking productive work on live projects, including execution of Project Manager duties.
- Commercial project management and supporting preparation of tenders and proposals.
- Academic background in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Technology Manufacturer, Developer, Energy Operator, or Consultancy.
- Experience leading technical consulting projects including, energy infrastructure feasibility studies and portfolio or area energy strategies.
- Membership, (or working towards) of an appropriate professional institution, such as the Institution of Engineering and Technology, the Energy Institute, or the Chartered Institution of Building Service Engineers.
- Chartered Engineer Status would be advantageous.
- Experience in designing district scale energy systems and downstream roles such as Technical Advisor/Owner’s Engineer.
- Previous experience undertaking qualitative and quantitative analysis of energy data.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Ward at email@example.com / +44 7761800201, or send us your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.