Understanding policies and finances – fast track to a renewable energy consultancy job.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology. Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.
8th – 9th March 2021 Live Virtual Classroom
Start the course today: Distance Learning with live tutorial and online remote exam
Click here to visit the online Academy
Please email email@example.com for more details
This course has been revised to take account of the changes in government support policy for all types of Renewables. The training will fully equip delegates with the latest information on financing all types of renewable energy projects to allow them to continue to participate successfully in the Renewables Industry, both in the UK and internationally. The course is applicable to those with a basic and advanced understanding of the sector, considering the initial concept design through to final completion.
Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance and Sustainable Design
Methods of Financing: FiT/ RHI / ROCs / CfD / PPA / ESCO /EPC
Project Risk and Financial Management
Basic Project Finance & Technical calculations – e.g. energy, economics, emissions, NPV, IRR
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and approach
Incentives and barriers to Investment
Government Policy and Support Schemes – UN, EU, UK
Project Finance examples
Practical International Case Studies
Certificate of Participation provided.
On successful completion of this course, participants are eligible to sit the Exam for the: Galileo Master Certificate (GMC)
CURRENT PART-FUNDED PRICE:
£796 £475 (£570 inc VAT) Course + Certificate of Participation + Exam for Galileo Master Certificate
Limited part-funding available, spaces are limited, we therefore recommend reserving your space as soon as possible.
The 12th Rushlight Show, kindly headline sponsored by Innovate UK, is taking place on Wednesday and Thursday 10-11 March 2021 as a virtual event with all the interactions of a physical event. Other sponsors confirmed so far are Granted Consultancy, Planet First and London South Bank University. It is the leading event for cleantech companies and sustainable solutions to meet investors and financiers, corporate customers, government departments, advisers and intermediaries.
We have delayed running this event from its normal timing as we have sought a platform which can provide all the functionality that the physical event has provided so effectively in the past. This has now been found and you will be able to have arranged meetings, live chat and on demand video chat with all the delegates throughout the event. This includes impromptu one-to-one video chats similar to private meetings at an event. This really does mirror a physical event and is a true step-change from most of the virtual event styles that prevailed for much of last year.
The event highlights are:
- The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations, all available on demand throughout the event.
- The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from UK organisations who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience.
- The Exhibition, incorporating the Innovate UK and other Showcases, together with the poster exhibition, amounting to over 100 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
- UK Energy session, which will set out the pathway to Net Zero 2050, with a particular focus on hydrogen, CCUS and bioenergy. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation, the energy market, transport systems and fuels.
- The Natural Capital & Resourceful session, in association with the Circular Economy Club, with a keynote covering the state of our natural capital, with particular reference to biodiversity, air, sea and freshwater environments, woodland and soil. The session will also provide a state of the nation address and discussion on the circular economy, its role in the Net Zero future, some of the successes so far and the key issues to be resolved.
- Private Investor Lounge for live investor pitches.
- Networking as you would do in a physical event with open and private bubbles, one-to-one, exhibitor interaction and business card introduction, all on video chat, as well as live chat and scheduled meetings.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, key officials from government departments and local authorities, media, consultants specialising in the various sectors and other sector participants.
Full event details are available at www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-show. With delegate places for the whole Show starting at £50/ £100 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. Registration for all aspects of the event is HERE.
Companies interested in presenting in the Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, to the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel or in the private Investor Lounge pitching session merely have to register as a delegate(s) and then apply for one of the remaining slots.
ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE Combines Event with Leading European Trade Fair for Retail Technology
Benefits for Visitors to Both Trade Fairs
About ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE 2021 | Messe Düsseldorf
Join us for the second digital edition of the SolarPower Summit!
The year 2021 is not just “any year”. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, European economies and industrial sectors have been under extreme pressure, and European’s lives have changed profoundly. The European Recovery Plan adopted by EU Member States in July 2020 aimed not only to mitigate the devastative impacts of the pandemic, but to seize a historic opportunity to revive our economies and industries, placing the fight against climate change at the heart of Europe’s future job creation and growth strategy.
The European Green Deal and EU commitment to achieving climate neutrality by 2050 have therefore taken a whole new dimension. Could it be the gateway to sustainable growth? Creating jobs and new businesses, while ensuring a heathier and more secure environment for all Europeans?
The European solar sector has demonstrated its immense growth potential, and its resilience to drive sustainable growth in the long-term. But there is much more to harvest. Solar energy is the most job intensive energy source, creating more than 4 million jobs globally. Is it also the most versatile and affordable energy source in history, supporting the competitiveness of EU businesses, the sustainability of European homes, and spreading well beyond the energy sector.
The 2021 edition of the SolarPower Summit is 100% dedicated to driving sustainable change, and making the recovery a true European success story.
Facilities Show is the world’s most important facilities management event, welcoming FM professionals to experience the latest technological solutions and hear from industry trailblazers over three days.
Rescheduled and taking place at ExCeL London on 12-14 July 2021.
Register your interest in attending – this the single most important event for identifying the perfect solutions for your business needs from major FM suppliers.