Education Estates is a truly unique marketplace where manufacturers, distributors and service providers can meet decision-makers, clients and specifiers, make new contacts, generate leads and new product ideas, and identify current and emerging opportunities in the education sector
Energy from Waste 2020
Date: 1st – 2nd December 2020
Location: Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Sponsored by Hitachi Zosen INOVA
SMi Group are proud to announce its 13th annual Energy from Waste conference, taking place on the 1st – 2nd December 2020 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in London.
Changes in financing and funding opportunities, along with the increasing need for greener and more sustainable regulations, means that the Energy from Waste industry is evolving rapidly, as it seeks to find new ways to finance and optimize Energy from Waste projects in a decarbonized world.
With this in mind, the 2020 event will bring together international waste management operators, developers, private equity financiers, technology providers and industrial end users to address these changes, while also looking at the challenges and solutions international markets have faced regarding Energy from Waste projects and technologies.
Key highlights for 2020:
- Examine optimisation concepts and technologies which aim to prolong operation hours and lifespans of EfW plants
- Learn how to Design-Build-Finance-Operate a Modern Waste Management Infrastructure in an Emerging Market – case study: Belgrade Waste PPP
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities for CO2 Capture in the Waste-to-Energy Sector with a case study from Fortum Oslo Varme’s waste-to-energy plant at Klemetsrud
- Gain knowledge on the regulatory updates of EfW projects in Central and Eastern Europe, with an overview of the progress the region is making towards the 2020 EU target
- Explore the challenges that COVID-19 poses to the waste management industry and the outlook of its economic and market impact
- Delve into a range of topics, such as: the government’s view on where the EFW market sits in the Biofuels Industry, the role of the RDF export and EFW in a low carbon economy, and much more
Early bird discounts:
- Register by 30th June to save £400
- Register by 30th September to save £300
- Register by 30th October to save £100
For more information or to register, visit http://www.efw-event.com/EMM
Achieving net zero carbon requires rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society.
Futurebuild is the industry event which empowers visitors to become the catalyst for change that is needed to tackle the biggest challenges facing the built environment.
The industry leading Arena programme returns for 2021 with sessions focused on solving the current climate and ecological crisis led by politicians, academics and industry shapers.
ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE Combines Event with Leading European Trade Fair for Retail Technology