Providing the data and expertise to positively impact energy efficiency and climate change targets
- ‘Focus, Filter and Flag’ guidance on how to avoid drowning in data
- Workplace charging – managing increased load demand
- Latest development in fluid technology
- Digital Power
- Use of AI in Smart Buildings
- Finding SMART IoT solutions through alliances
Three reasons to attend:
- Discover and discuss emerging technologies, follow the latest innovations, and find out how you can update your metering or utilise your existing solution to best manage your energy
- Engage with panellists and network with industry experts over lunch
- 5 hours of CPD accredited content to empower your decision making
Without a doubt, the best one day energy efficiency conference and exhibition on the 2020 calendar.
In 2020, we have partnered with the MEUC (www.meuc.co.uk) to offer our visitors and exhibitors a bigger, better event. The first event of the year will take place on the 24th March at the Royal Armouries in Leeds.
Education Estates is a truly unique marketplace where manufacturers, distributors and service providers can meet decision-makers, clients and specifiers, make new contacts, generate leads and new product ideas, and identify current and emerging opportunities in the education sector