Two-day course (Basic + Advanced)
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is aimed at personnel and consultants who are interested learning more about the advantages and uses of different Hydrogen technologies.
This course will also suit anyone wanting to implement hydrogen in their projects.
Live Virtual Classroom
13th – 14th April 2021, Live Virtual Classroom – LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
Start the course today: Distance Learning with live tutorial and online remote exam
Click here to visit the online Academy
Please email email@example.com for more details
- Hydrogen production and conversion
- Hydrogen technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- Environmentally Sustainable hydrogen
- Hydrogen economy & financial market opportunities
- Storage & Carbon Capture
- Fuel cells
- LCSA, recycling and eco-design
- Hydrogen for mobility applications & vehicles
- Distribution & grid infrastructure
- Government legislation & policies – UK, EU ( including European Green Deal), worldwide
- Hydrogen as part of a climate neutral strategy
- Case studies
Certificate of Participation provided.
On successful completion of this course, participants are eligible to sit the Exam for the:
CURRENT PART-FUNDED PRICE:
£795 as a standalone course
£432 as part of the Hydrogen Energy Expert Certificate Pathway
The Hydrogen Energy course price includes exam for Galileo Master Certificate; live training; course materials; Certificate of Participation and is inclusive of VAT.
*Spaces are limited, we therefore recommend reserving your space as soon as possible.