The Energy Management Summit is a two-day event which allows senior energy management professionals to meet with innovative and competitive suppliers to the industry.
4th & 5th October – Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted (virtual attendance options also available)
It is entirely free for buyers to attend. Your pass includes:
- A personalised itinerary of relaxed 1-2-1 meetings with budget-saving suppliers who match your needs for upcoming projects
- Access to live insightful seminar sessions led by industry thought leaders
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- Overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments throughout
Simply register your pass via our short booking form (virtual options are available).
To find out more about attending the Summit, contact Victoria Petch on 01992 374082 or email email@example.com.
Suppliers to the Industry
If you are an industry supplier, you can benefit from:
- A personalised itinerary designed to match you with senior energy management buyers who you would like to meet and those that match your requirements
- 1-2-1 access to senior industry buyers
- Branding exposure via numerous marketing materials, event guide and event website, social media channels
- Overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments
- Your own pre-built, hassle-free meeting stand that is fully furnished and includes a social distancing partition screen
For more information, contact Lisa Rose on 01992 374077 / firstname.lastname@example.org for cost packages (virtual options are also available).
Social Distancing: We will be abiding by social distancing rules to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our event attendees and staff.